January 20, 2012

Small Cities Breath Big- Portland, OR

It always starts with an idea... ours was Miami, FL. t always ends because of being broke. Our's was no different. Why the hell would I pay $800 for a return ticket to Miami? I wasn't nuts yet.

A phone call among friends led to the decision to fly instead to Portland and Seattle for a vacation! It could not have gotten better...

A quite Christmas dinner on the 30th floor at Portland's city grill was absolutely worth it! The food is amazing and the spirits, even better. What followed after that, was equally opposite to the high we had hit! D and I went to Silverado. It was a recommended gay bar with some nudity and guaranteed for fun. I wish I could say that. 19 year olds were showing their cocks around and 60 year olds were trying to suck it. This was beyond my comfort. I did not want to be in either of their shoes. The night ended rather quickly!

We explored the uniqueness of Portland over the next two days! We had a "nature day" where we hiked across the falls, saw Christmas lights, went to the Church, drank good beer and ate amazing food! It really felt like a vacation this time. The second day was a "drop till you shop" day. I certainly lived up to my reputation. I shopped, and how! We also ate yummy rate- ka (roadside) food- Samosas like I would get in India during the monsoon. Not to forget the book store. I (we) was like a kid in the candy store. The day ended with me rejecting a couple for a threesome. They were hot, but my principles were more important.

My last day was rather interesting. Certainly one of the memorable ones! D and I had a very date (like) dinner  with amazing food, wine and talk. For a change we did not talk smack! She is also responsible for a night of my firsts. She awakens devil inside me and I succumb. In the end, I still get blamed. An art, I must say!
D persuaded me to go try another gay bar. This one was much better. It played good music too. Two drinks down (post a couple wines at dinner) and we rock the dance floor. Somewhere in the night, D decides to leave me for another gay man (really?). Dancing her way to glory, I was forced to find me a man. Certainly after sometime, I did. I laid eyes on him when we entered. I thought he was with his boyfriend. Turns out he was single and so was I!

Now the X-rated stuff.... A night of firsts begins. The doctor (as I later found out) had quite the talent. He could unzip you with you knowing on the dance floor. He also liked Voyeurism- something I am not fond of. Well, I gave in and started the night of passion! We found nooks and corners in the bar to help ourselves. When that option was exhausted, we found ourselves in the restroom. After the deed was over, and we came out, D was macking (sic) the gay man. Ask her to kiss me, she laughs, but there she was a pro! D left without informing (she will deny so). The doc and I ran after her and she then politely declined to go with us (We were only dropping her back to the hotel). I ended up at the doc's house. He beats "Brian" from QAF. He had the most amazing condo I have ever seen. We spent the remainder of the night "enjoying" each others company. It was amazing.

The doctor asked me to stay the night. I had never spent the night with any of my tricks. This time, I did not debate it. It was rather comforting. The morning after, he woke me with a kiss on my neck. He kept winning brownie points. He was my first morning sex as well. Much better! It was time to say good bye. I may never see him again, but will always remember him!

Portland reminds you to be unique and crazy. It teaches you to admire nature and art. It tells you that there is more to life than work. It reminds you that you deserve to be happy! This was one of the vacations with my loved ones... there will certainly be more!

No comments:

Post a Comment