Sharavari has been my best friend for a while now. So have Rudie and Bankim. There are very few people I trust my life with, with them I go beyond that. Talk about being there for you every walk of the way, they have done that. Never once questioned my existence. There are others who are making to the list, 3 women especially, however, I need to let them in. One day, that too shall happen!
My roommate is from Seattle. He mentioned of places I should visit and the tourist attractions that are a must see. It helps to know what to do in an unknown city. We were like tourists, some a little more than the others. We did all we had to minus Boeing. However, that was not the focus of my trip.
I was ecstatic that Sharvari was flying to Seattle. I had seen here in September, but I wanted to see her again. The trip began with me seeing her in the amazing room we had. It had a beautiful view. We got into our regular insults. So much love! The morning after, it was all about us. Catching up, live this is the last time we are seeing each other- yeah right!
The four days we were in Seattle, we saw a lot of places- the Pike street, Pine street, Seattle colorful past, Capitol hill, the leather gay bars (that was a sore memory), the space needle. But the only memory I cherish is seeing her and spending time with her.
She is the S in Seattle for me.....
No comments:
Post a Comment